my band wont's to play Boys don't cry by the Cure but we only have one Guitar in the band does anyone have any ideas it will be appreciated.
Man, I was hoping you fired one of your band members for crying. That would've been badass. Sorry, I'm not familiar enough with the song to make a suggestion.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
strum the chords for the intro, then when it kicks in, play the lead riff, then switch to chords for the verse
Quote by evolutionised
my words of wisdom:

if you're over 18, click "I agree"
if you're below 18, also click "I agree"
just rearrange it, use the bass almost as a rythmn instrument aswell, thats what RHCP and many other single guitarist bands do
Quote by thesumoftwo
just rearrange it, use the bass almost as a rythmn instrument aswell, thats what RHCP and many other single guitarist bands do

The bass is a rhythm instrument... the bass and drums are referred to as a rhythm instrument, silly.

You could have the bass higher in the mix to fill the sound, and have the guitarist mix the main riff and chordwork. Try tuning to an open chord, then using the space you'll have playing all open strings to play the main riff over the open strings ringing out.

Could even use a delay pedal? I think it's a delay pedal anyway. Allows you to hold the pedal down, play a chord, when you release the pedal, the pedal allows the signal to go to the amp and sound out... and you play the riff over that? I know Hendrix did some stuff like that.

Think outside the box, man, it'll help.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.