Page 1 of 25
***** me if some one has done this thread already... too lazy to check it.

N E wayz my first concert, hate to say it, but it was Good Charlotte.
to be technical it was The Movie Life opening up for them then MXPX then GC and last but not least New Found Glory. Was 13 give me a break kay! I went with my dad...

ur turn bitchez
I <3 Rock Mushik
Shocking as this may be, I'm embarrased to say that I've never attended a pay-for-tickets, stand-and-watch live show.

I have live DVDs, and I've been at places with live bands performing, but nobody that I knew.

Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
ha....ha ha
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
No good bands come to Australia. Bloody Iron Maiden and not coming to Australia.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
It was last years Ozzfest. Maiden and Sabbath FTW!
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Quote by HermanForce
It was last years Ozzfest. Maiden and Sabbath FTW!

AH MAIDEN!!!
I <3 Rock Mushik
i havnt bn 2 1 yet... shame but i got tickets 2 c avenged sevenfold at the roundhouse woow aussie aussie aussie lol
taste of chaos. oh ya. goin to the warped tour in a couple days and then the who in a month so im set for a while.
the earliest I can remember was a Rockapella concert at Shawnee University, I was 4 I think. The earliest I really remember is Abbey Road on the River at Louisville, Kentucky.
Tesla opening for Motley Crue. 14 years ago. And I'm seeing Anthrax tomorrow. Follow me or die!!
My first was Springsteen
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
for my 12th birthday my dad took me to see 3 doors down. they had some good opening bands too (shinedown seether).
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by #1 synth
I to remember it but... my first concert was Green Day with New Found Glory and Simple Plan opening...

Mine's worse......

Green Day and My Chemical Romance...

We were all n00bs at a time.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Eric Clapton (2summers ago), openers were Robert Randolf and the Family Band.
last month i saw Dragonforce, openers BetweenTheBuried&Me.
i'm going to see E.C. again next month on like september23rd.
amazing stuff.
I haven't really been to a real concert, I really wanted to go see the Sounds of The Underground tour but I didn't get too. Some of band came and played at this College near were I live, they were moderatly well know I think they were an indie band it was with the MTV campus invasion tour. I was going to go but only because this girl I liked wanted me to go with her but I couldn't afford tickets
Velvet Revolver, last concert i went to was Lamb of god last month, to band COB didn't come(f*cking promoters), and tomorrow i'm goint to SOTU
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
Last edited by Kapiszka at Aug 6, 2006,
Not many big bands can be bothered making the trip down to Australia, but I got to see Velvet Revolver last year. I got to see Deep Purple this year, and going to see Pearl Jam in a few months time.
Quote by Kapiszka
Velvet Revolver, last concert i went to was Lamb of god last month, to band COB didn't come(f*cking promoters), and tomorrow i'm goint to SOTU

Im going to sotu in 5 days wich happens to also be my birthday
Quote by stone_sabbath
Not many big bands can be bothered making the trip down to Australia, but I got to see Velvet Revolver last year. I got to see Deep Purple this year, and going to see Pearl Jam in a few months time.

i like ur avatar

edit: deep purple rules! smoke on tha water!!! whoo hooo fire in the sky!!!!
I <3 Rock Mushik
Last edited by deviousducky at Aug 6, 2006,
Slipknot haha. They do put ona good live show, and As I Lay Dying and Unearth opened, so all in all it was good.

Recently I went to Unholy Alliance, Sounds of the Underground, Darkest Hour is coming to my town on the 15th with From A Second Story Window and some others, and I might be going to Warped Tour.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
my first big show was Smashing Pumpkins with Garbage opening back in 1996.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by deadmansdiary
Im going to sotu in 5 days wich happens to also be my birthday

sweet! Happy early birthday!
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
Um i think taproot and Chevelle.

God they annoy me now.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
New Kids on the Block, went back stage and everything my aunt used to work for a pop mag, gig after that was Rammstein tho, so it almost makes up for it.....almost
it twas a large music festival of sorts... alien ant farm were there, so were yellowcard, adn i went with my brother.. i was about 10-11 or something? it kicked ass.. man was i the envy of the school. everyone thought i was a rockandroll motherf*cker. looking back i was a douche...
The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain, shortly followed by Richard Thompson. And that's all I've ever seen. I'm going to see Fairport Convention on Saturday, at Cropredy.
mine was projekt revolution tour

linkin park
korn
snoop dogg
the used
funeral for a friend
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Dangdut(indonesian) and then The Sisters of Mercy. Big difference? I think so.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
KC and the Sunshine Band.

But that might not count, since it was a free concert at Walt Disney World.

The first concert that const money was Kiss on the Dynasty tour. The opening act was John (Cougar) Mellencamp's glam band. I forget their name and only learned later that it was John Mellencamp that opened for Kiss on that tour. I remember he said "Disco sucks"

I was supposed to see Ozzy, but my dad threw a fit. Then later that week Randy Rhoads died. That was the show that I wasn't going to because of my dad.