Alright, I've been playing guitar for about 6 years now, mostly Electric. I mostly play heavier stuff like Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica and the like.

Well, I recently stumbled upon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4B_Q7AWYaw&mode=related&search=

After watching that, I decided that I *really* want to get back to learning my Acoustic guitar, and play stuff like what's played in that video. The problem is though, I haven't touched my acoustic guitar in years, and I've *never* played that chord type of music before.

Where would a good place to start learning stuff like that be? Another thing too, who are some good acoustic guitar players that I could listen too, possibly find tabs to, etc.

Basically, I just want to know how I can get started in Acoustic Guitar type stuff, and move away from the heavier Electric stuff, I just don't know where to start.
you should learn chords first of all, and a good song to learn once you know the chords is "good riddance- time of your life", by green day, whether you like them or not, that's a pretty good song to learn, and it should be a pretty good starting point to switch over
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Good luck with that ! that guy is gooood, the one vid on there ~air tap~ is awesome
Start with open chords, move to barré chords. That's the real basics of it.. If you can incorporate nice strumming, hammer-ons and pull-offs into it you're really well on your way!

Edit: I really enjoyed the video
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje