The options and all look very promising, really cant tell anything about the quality but for that price, ... CHECK IT OUT AND SHARE THE EXPERIENCE!!
^ its a good amp for what its made for...which isnt much. Theres not much you can do with only a Volume knob and 5watts of tube power. Having said that I would mind having one...just to have it..
i want one just as an amp to run my pedals through.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
IMO the epiphone amp is very cool, you can still get some equalizers with it to get more options, but the sound is there :P
Quote by kurdtkobaign
^ its a good amp for what its made for...which isnt much. Theres not much you can do with only a Volume knob and 5watts of tube power. Having said that I would mind having one...just to have it..

Ya, with it you're supposed to have pedals (EQ, OD).
^ not really...not if you bought the amp for its actuall purpose. Its more for vintage tone freaks. Youre really only supposed to go from your guitar to the amp for true class A tone. But yeah...lol
This is the amp I currently use. I've had it for five years, and it sounds phenomenal. I bought it for $700 new, but I've seen them on eBay for well under $500.

It's not the only good tube combo amp available in its price range, either. I imagine a number of heads would fit your criteria as well.

That one looks cool though. If you get it, make sure to post a review.