Alright, I've been playing guitar for about 6 years now, mostly Electric. I mostly play heavier stuff like Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica and the like.

Well, I recently stumbled upon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4B_...related&search=

After watching that, I decided that I *really* want to get back to learning my Acoustic guitar, and play stuff like what's played in that video. The problem is though, I haven't touched my acoustic guitar in years, and I've *never* played that chord type of music before.

Where would a good place to start learning stuff like that be? Another thing too, who are some good acoustic guitar players that I could listen too, possibly find tabs to, etc.

Basically, I just want to know how I can get started in Acoustic Guitar type stuff, and move away from the heavier Electric stuff, I just don't know where to start.
Your link has lots of songs on it. Which one were you talking about?
Not taking any online orders.
So you like the folky open tuning stuff eh? I'd suggest checking out Stuart Davis. Go to www.dreamusher.com and you can download a lot of his music and find tabs. His songs that are most like the one you linked to would be Univers Comunion, and Nothin In Between
Not taking any online orders.
Eric clapton, James Taylor, and my personal favorite to play, Jack Johnson.