is there an accesory that allows you to plug more then 1 guitar(multiple input) into a single input amp ?
I'm not sure, maybe an A/B box or something to that extent might work?

EDIT: Ok I dont know what its called its like this cable splitting box thingy, I'm very new to this guitar tech stuff I just play.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
yeah just get an a/b box plug both guitars into inputs one and two and then the output to the amp and your golden
Quote by ?.?.? ³
? wow I just got confused.

so does anyone know what S0ulja23 said?

Yeah I didn't mean to sound like a no0b, sorry. Anyways, I meant that you can probably get an A/B box (I guess it is called that) and configure it like:

Guitars -> A/B Box -> Amp

EDIT: Yep, like that.

EDIT 2: Or an A/B-Y box. Like I said, I've only a vague idea of what I'm talking about. Just basing this on some other posts I've seen here.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Last edited by S0ulja23 at Aug 6, 2006,
just wondering y?
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
:/... oh **** it .. the other guitarist just has to buy there own god damn amp

thanks guys .. but ^^ like I just said im going to go tell the other guitarist to **** off and use there own amp.

goodnite
good call. 2 guitars inot one amp would suck, because the louder guitar would over power the quieter one.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel