Page 3 of 27
Quote by Instrumetal
Any particular reason that all their solos have names?

When you read the lyrics, every solo has some weird/gory medical term for a label...

Instrumedit: Lol, I like the "solo" rectal intubation with an intolerably hot enema, by Michael Amott.

Yeah... I am not a doctor... So I have no idea what half of those words mean... I tried looking up a couple in the dictionary and only found a couple and the decription was vague... Beats me LOL

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
^ Rectal intubation with an intolerably hot enema = A fluid pumped though a tube into the anus either for a medical practice or sexual fetish. I have a feeling this song is more about it as a fetish.
This one is from Excoriating Abdominal Emanationand. The solo name suits the song, see?
The anus sucked inside out, my victim now distraught
Rectal tissue I scald, as I boil the inner core
The orifice now clean - sanitised, red and raw
Brutally impaling your rectum, this process I adore....
...Scour...abrase...scrub...erase....
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 20, 2007,
^that's gross
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by pistols
^that's gross

You listen to cheap punk so you're gross! (I'm kidding.)
There's nothing that can get a woman out of her pants faster than knowing how to use medical terms.
^^^you forgot to mention how it impresses biology/anatomy teachers . I got tons of points in extracredit for bringing in tools of the trade.
Quote by diminishedtobme
^^^you forgot to mention how it impresses biology/anatomy teachers . I got tons of points in extracredit for bringing in tools of the trade.

You're a genius! That's how I'm gonna pass my Bio class. Either my teacher will be impressed by Carcass' genius, or he'll be more afraid of me than ever and just pass me in hopes I won't kill him.
Maybe a bit of topic but does anyone one know which tuning they are using on Black Star.
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Mar 21, 2007,
The song? Standard B, like always. Don't know about the band...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
The song? Standard B, like always. Don't know about the band...

Okay, thanks
BILL STEER Says He Is 'Open' To The Possiblity Of CARCASS Reunion - Mar. 24, 2007

After years of consistently shooting down any possibility of a CARCASS reunion, guitarist Bill Steer appears to be finally changing his tune. In a brand new interview conducted last week in London by Patrizia Mazzuoccolo of the Norwegian metal radio show "Tinitus", Steer had the following to say when asked if there was a chance that CARCASS could reunite for some live performances: "It's a possibility 'cos it's been discussed. I've become a little bit more open to the idea. The other guys are definitely open to the idea. You never know."
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
^Oh, thats fucking great news.

I'd love to see Carcass live in my lifetime.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
^Oh, thats fucking great news.

I'd love to see Carcass live in my lifetime.

Seconded to the max.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
A carcass reunion..... myl ife would be complete. well almost. Any links to the entire interview?
Afraid not, I just found that quote in the Terrorizer forum.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
^You mean for the magazine?

Didn't know they had a messageboard, might check it out.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
The anus sucked inside out, my victim now distraught
Rectal tissue I scald, as I boil the inner core
The orifice now clean - sanitised, red and raw
Brutally impaling your rectum, this process I adore....
...Scour...abrase...scrub...erase....

*Shudders*
Quote by unfathomable_bo
hmmmm an intriguing twist

I shall have to ask Jeffrey next time I see him

...there's always the Ken Owen issue though

Did I ever tell you how much I hate you?
LAMMERGEIER
Jeff really would want a Carcass reunion. Apparently he's been calling Bill in the middle of the night, asking him about it.
I don't really see it happening though.
Quote by Leonheart
*Shudders*

Rofl, n00b.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
hmmmm an intriguing twist

I shall have to ask Jeffrey next time I see him

...there's always the Ken Owen issue though

I read that Ken is back behind the kit, but not with any band. I'm pretty sure I also read that he said that he is up to a reunion, if the other guys are up for it.

And you sir, should also die
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by chylde_of_fire
BILL STEER Says He Is 'Open' To The Possiblity Of CARCASS Reunion - Mar. 24, 2007

After years of consistently shooting down any possibility of a CARCASS reunion, guitarist Bill Steer appears to be finally changing his tune. In a brand new interview conducted last week in London by Patrizia Mazzuoccolo of the Norwegian metal radio show "Tinitus", Steer had the following to say when asked if there was a chance that CARCASS could reunite for some live performances: "It's a possibility 'cos it's been discussed. I've become a little bit more open to the idea. The other guys are definitely open to the idea. You never know."

Hell yeah
Quote by dead-fish
I read that Ken is back behind the kit, but not with any band. I'm pretty sure I also read that he said that he is up to a reunion, if the other guys are up for it.

And you sir, should also die

He's can play again, but he mostly plays around with drum computers I've heard.

And I think he just said he wouldn't want the others to miss out on a reunion because of him not being able to play Carcass stuff.
how i was saying about how they welded that guy to the sculpture...i made a still shot of the moment in the video clip where you can see it the clearest

hope this doesn't come out huge...

i can't really see any details, so i don't know how they would have done it / how painful it would be
but he has all the blood drips and shit

pretty effed up if you ask me
Quote by B4Dkarma

I just wanna say that Carcass rule - I've been into them since I first heard Heartwork. Personally I prefer their Symphonies/Necroticism work. I think Reek is too sucky in production and while Heartwork and Swansong have good parts in them, they are nowhere near as Symphonies and Necroticism.

Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by pistols
how i was saying about how they welded that guy to the sculpture...i made a still shot of the moment in the video clip where you can see it the clearest
you realise you cant actually weld a person to something, right? we're not made of metal
^good point, but they did something to put him up there....and it's obviously pretty dangerous, judging by all that shit they've got hanging off him...
Quote by B4Dkarma

Just bought "Choice Cuts" last night and it's pretty intense, I especially like the Peel sessions. Everything is so much clearer and easier to digest.
Quote by pistols
^good point, but they did something to put him up there....and it's obviously pretty dangerous, judging by all that shit they've got hanging off him...
can you find any info on the sculpture? i had a brief search last night, couldnt find anything. im all intrigued now, haha
Poor Bill...Where did he go? All I know is hes in Firebird. Hes probably my Number One inspiration for my music. Incredible musician. My friend looks just like him! Haha. Inpropagation is my favorite Carcass song. They influence my band a lot. Just...amazing. Theyre my favorite band. But like you guys said..Carcass reunion...eh...I have a feeling Michael Amott will be too stuck up to do it. Bill is sick of death metal anyways.
^ Amott too stuck up to do it? you have clearly not been keeping up on your metal news
Quote by Teh Forest King
Poor Bill...Where did he go? All I know is hes in Firebird. Hes probably my Number One inspiration for my music. Incredible musician. My friend looks just like him! Haha. Inpropagation is my favorite Carcass song. They influence my band a lot. Just...amazing. Theyre my favorite band. But like you guys said..Carcass reunion...eh...I have a feeling Michael Amott will be too stuck up to do it. Bill is sick of death metal anyways.

Amott is probably the number one reason for the reunion. Jeff keeps mentioning how he's calling him in the middle of the night to talk to Jeff about the reunion...
Exactly, I think that he's one of the most down to earth guys in metal.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Really? I keep reading in magazines that hes a jerk. After watching a couple interviews he seems like real cool guy. My bad. I dont know about Bill though, hes lost his interest in Death Metal so I hear. And it wasnt Amott calling Jeff it was Jeff calling Bill.

Didnt Jeff use a Viola Bass (like the Hofner thing) in the Heartwork video?
^ Jeff has repeatedly said that Mike was pushing the reunion. he's up for it, but Bill was the one who had lost interest, tho he said recently in an interview that he might consider a reunion. if Mike is pushing it that hard, i say give it a few months, find a replacement for Ken, and bam!
Someone said (might of been in this thread) that they were goign to try Bill otu to Sweden and Miek was goign to attempt to win him over. Either way if this reunion happens it'l be ****ign wicked and I'll be at one of their shows.