Ok so I know that this thread has been writtin countless times and yea I have read many of them but what I really need is good advice so that I dont f&*k up and buy a piece of s**t thats not for me.
Well anyways this is the sound i want.

Backup: (Bridge Pickup)
I'm into lots of different kinda of metal so i want a guitar that can do it all. Power metal, metalcore etc. etc... I want a guitar that can give me that warm chuug you get when you play power chords kinda like a Killswitch/Unearth sound (no flaming please). I have also been going towards the Marshall JCM 2000 TSL as an amp but any suggestions about that would be helpful.

Lead: (Mostly Neck Pickup)
ok here it goes so i want a Steve Vai sound when i lead. Cuz i play lots of other kinds of stuff like final fantasy and stuff like that. I also want a really warm sound that pierces through the backup too. And also killer pinch harmonics that like slash at you. I also like to play sweeps and fast runs

Yes i do use a whammy ALOT so i want my guitar to have one. Right now I have an ESP LTD MH-50 which i think plays pretty smooth but sounds like crap. I wanna good neck that plays smooth so it feels good to play cuz i do lots of sweeps and speed runs.

Any comments at all would be helpful.
Money isnt a problem cuz im willing to save up as much as it takes. As for the amp right now im thinking bout the Marshall JCM 2000 TSL
Ooh, okay.

So then, I'm gonna say:
-LTD MH-400
-Ibanez RG1570 with an Evo 2 in the neck and a Bill Lawrence L500XL in the bridge
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
-Jackson USA Soloist