Hi guys, the above is my favourite song ever but i cant really get the right sound to it when im playing it, the tabs on this site are sort of right, they do miss out a couple of notses though.

Does anyone know how to play this correctly and if so could you spare me 2 minutes on a explaination of how to play it. It would be very much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMzcoE5tIvg

Thanks,
J.
I love that song as well, and was just looking for tab for it yesterday. Great minds think alike.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by playa_only
crappy song

What was the point of that? If you have a reason please post so you dont look like a twat. I may not like your music but do i complain, no beacuse i understand music is different for everyone, so please in future think before posting.

Quote by Dirk Gently
I love that song as well, and was just looking for tab for it yesterday. Great minds think alike.

The one on this website is ok, i dont think the change from e6 to Gbm9 is right though. Also what guitar does clapton play at music for montserrat?

J.
Quote by The Lucifer Sam
That guy named Eric Clapton can.

Well done. I think we already worked that out for ourselves. Oh and by the way, your posting history really speaks volumes about your helpful and kind personality.
Quote by jjbennett
Well done. I think we already worked that out for ourselves. Oh and by the way, your posting history really speaks volumes about your helpful and kind personality.

Duh.
lol yea some people are just jerks for posting stupid stuff.

this is a good song though...you trying to learn it?
If I were you, which im not (cause im Clapton), I would learn the tabbed version (which is meant for the album version) and then listen intently to the unplugged version and do your best to adapt it.

Great song btw!
Music is my religion.... my faith is strong...
Well from watching the videos and the one he and john mayer did for hurricane catriana i think the tabs on this wesite are correct, except for the Gbm9. From the picture of clapton in the Martin newsletter i think its played like the 1st tab (with out the top G#)

E------0----- -----4--|
B------5---- N ----5--|
G------6----- O ----6--|
D------4----- T ----4--|
A------0----- ---0--|
E------------- ------|