the chord progrssion is

F#Min, D, A, E
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

thanx and i know i spell it synyster becasue of synyster gates of avenged sevenfold
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

it is? i love linkin park

Hellsing Organization

Quote by Inf1n1tY.
It's F# Minor
Given just those four chords - F#Min, D, A and E - we cannot state with certainty that it's either F#min or A. If we knew more about the structure of the song, the use of accidentals (if any), etc., we could then zero in on one key or the other. But as it is, we can safely say only that we're in either the key of A or F#min.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
Quote by gpb0216
Given just those four chords - F#Min, D, A and E - we cannot state with certainty that it's either F#min or A. If we knew more about the structure of the song, the use of accidentals (if any), etc., we could then zero in on one key or the other. But as it is, we can safely say only that we're in either the key of A or F#min.

well since its te same scale, i dont think it matters that much.
^It isn't the same key. They use the same notes, but the tonality of both of them is completely different... one is major, one is minor - and you think it doesn't matter? It matters.
Thanx guys

Hellsing Organization