if u had a "go back in time machine" u can go back to when it happened then make it not happen but other than that that is the only way i think u could fix it urself sorry.
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Oh well it is a pretty cheap one any way Ok next question is there anyway to prevent the crack getting bigger and could the current crack be caused from using 13's rather than a smaller gauge string
Quote by dazzler16
the current crack be caused from using 13's rather than a smaller gauge string

yes it could be but u dont know u could have droped it or watever but i am pretty sure there is a way to keep the crack from getting bigger/
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
you could have a luthier cleat the crack, but if its a cheap guitar... live with it, save your money and buy a better acoustic.
If it's a cheap one, and it doesn't affect the tone, I wouldn't worry about it too much. See a luthier about stopping it getting bigger, but that might not be worth it (expensive).
Willie Nelson has a couple holes in his guitar, but he's been playing it for 40 years or something. Shouldn't be a problem...
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.