the ic-400 first of all is it a good guitar? the only problem i hav with it is that it has no trem so would it be possible to install a decent trem system and if so how much would it cost about? thx in advance
do you really want a trem? If so it's always easier to find a guitar with a trem already on it.
Thats the guitar Daron Malakian in System of a down uses so of course it´s a good guitar. But that depends on what sort of music you play.
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
its just i heard good things about this guitar... but is there any good guitars with a trem i been playin 1 and a half years and live in england with a budget of around £300
well then i think its a good guitar, I also want to buy one of those and i got the same music style and time of playing as you. Regarding the trem, do you really need it? Personally i never use it.
One question thou, how are you going to pay for the guitar if you have £300 and the guitar costs about £550?
Quote by grungefan89

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
oh okey, thought so. Well, I have no idea what and installation and a trem system would cost, you could just call/go to your local music store and ask them what it would cost to do that.
Quote by grungefan89

I think so, I´m not sure but why wouldnt it? Well i wish you good luck, and a happy birthday! Rock on!
Quote by grungefan89

Quote by PLUCK
Thats the guitar Daron Malakian in System of a down uses so of course it´s a good guitar. But that depends on what sort of music you play.

LOL
on another note, yeah you can install a trem but it'll cost you.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
it is a good guitar, not because daron played one or even paul stanely for that matter, it has odd looks and good tones, but installing a trem such as a floyd could end up taking some of your tone away just think about that