Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk

Erm...whats a higher end Agile? They do the cheapest copies of SG's and LP's possible...along with Epiphone...ewww.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
your an idiot, i bet youve never even played one, i have, there fantastic
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
your an idiot, i bet youve never even played one, i have, there fantastic

I have played both an Agile AND an Epiphone SG...I can't get used to their massive necks and frets...no where near a Gibson spec SG.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
by higher end the threadstarter means the more expensive ones (300-500 range) as opposed to the lower end ones (100-300 range.) i think price is being dicussed in comparison to the quailty. a better phrasing would be "are the more expensive agiles a much better quality than the less expensive ones, is it worth getting a more expensive one or should i get a less expensive one and upgrade it" i think that is what is being discussed
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by atc228
by higher end the threadstarter means the more expensive ones (300-500 range) as opposed to the lower end ones (100-300 range.) i think price is being dicussed in comparison to the quailty. a better phrasing would be "are the more expensive agiles a much better quality than the less expensive ones, is it worth getting a more expensive one or should i get a less expensive one and upgrade it" i think that is what is being discussed

"Much better" quality I doubt, but go for it, it's bound to be better...if you really want it.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
i say just get the more expensive ones, i mean they are only like a 100 more and they have better specs. it would cost a lot more to buy the parts and install them in an AL-2000.

currently im planning on purchasing an al-3000 with the slim taper neck
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by La Qotsa
Erm...whats a higher end Agile? They do the cheapest copies of SG's and LP's possible...along with Epiphone...ewww.

Pathetic. You've never played on. I can tell.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
Pathetic. You've never played on. I can tell.

Yes I have, when I looked through the non guitar shops that order them from Argos I found Epiphones and Agiles.

Thank you.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Embryodead
^ Never played an Agile.

Tried an Agile, didn't like it.

EDIT: Wait...you like metal, ahahahah an Agile as a metal guitar. Good one.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Last edited by La Qotsa at Aug 6, 2006,
Quote by La Qotsa
Yes I have, when I looked through the non guitar shops that order them from Argos I found Epiphones and Agiles.

Thank you.

Hmmm... I guess I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Agiles are only sold at the Rondo shop in NJ... but please correct me if they're sold other places..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Agile are only sold on Rondomusic and eBay. If you get them from eBay, they are from Rondomusic unless they are used.