i picked up a e77 or a77 hollowbody or what have you at guitar center for 280 bucks. it was an impulse buy. it seems like the tone controls really don't do alot to the low end but take away the highs. not impressed there. but overall i thought it has a really good sound and when i plugged it into my mesa i liked it just as much as my american strat or any other high end guitar.

anybody have any opinions on these?
"If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'."
- John Lennon
I own one, had it for a few months now and its great. AK86, everything you'd expect from an archtop and more, it looks good, plays good and sounds good. Value for money also.

Umm.. isn't that what a tone control is supposed to do?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
i love my Artcore to death, its an AFS-75 (which i cant seem to find any information on it as all i can find is the AFS-75t with the Bigsby, i dont have that) but its an amazing guitar.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Wayward_Son
Umm.. isn't that what a tone control is supposed to do?

Precisely.

I've never seen a disappointed Artcore owner. Makes one wonder if the chinese finally learned to make one type of guitar right.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!