which of these two pedals should i get, the boss mt-2 or the danelectro black liqourice, i can get the danelectro for £35.99 and the boss for £69, which one if better for metallica/slayer and also for jimi hendrix/eric clapton? its gonna be used with a esp ltd ex-50, roland cube 15 watt guitar combo and jim dunlop jh-1 wah pedal
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

well the mt2 is only for metal. and i mean only for metal. and i havent played the danelectro one.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
You should be able to get a MT-2 ofr cheaper. I can find them for 50 or 40 Euros on 2nd hand sites easily. Pedals don't crap out really fast so it's quite safe to buy them online, especially the Boss ones, they're built like a tank.

A Jimi Hendrix/Eric Clapton tone, isn't gonnan come from a MT-2. It's all metal nothing in between. You should consider an amp upgrade perhaps, it's way more expensive but in the end you won't regret it.

Good luck
n00bios the cornerstone of every nutricious meal
DONT get the Black Licourice, its horrible, its extremely noisy, it doesnt get you a good sound, the only up side is taht its built like a tank
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45