I love this band however I recently discovered that the vocalist on Can I Say & Wig Out At Denko's, Dave Smalley, supports the Republican party & approves of the Bush admin.

A little bit of me died inside.
that is why they haven?t released any new material since minority of one in 2002. brian baker refuses to work with him. and it doesn't really matter if dave smalley wasn't the original singer, peter cortner and shawn brown was, but they re-released most of their material with smalley on vocals anyway, so probably no matter what release you get your hands from them, unless its an out of print version, no doubt smalley is on vocals for it.
Can I Say is such a good album. And no, I'm not going to stop liking them or think any less of them because a member has a different opinion than me.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Gomorrah
Can I Say is such a good album. And no, I'm not going to stop liking them or think any less of them because a member has a different opinion than me.

Yeah, I wouldn't stop listening to it because of it.
I really don't like this band anyway to be honest.

The vocals aren't that good for a old school hardcore band, the music could belong more in the 80's rock scene in places... Just not that good in general.