what happened to the band Ugly Kidd Joe?
i use to love those guys.. in my opinion they where incredibly under-rated in the UK... where the hell are they?
i... hate everything about u...
hahaha.. a not so great song from em but fun to listen to..
They're probably dead.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
That is an excellent questin, man. I liked Kid Joe, they had great songs and great talent. They broke up to quickly, and are probably the most underrated band to have more than one hit. I think Klaus Eichstadt played briefly w/ Godsmack, but I ain't positive.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Move this thread to the pit or it might get closed.

*reported*
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
One hit wonders.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Why should this be in the pit ? Seems to be fine here for me.

Anyway, they always strike me as a bit novelty to be honest , but they are undoubtably catchy. Their cover of Cats in the Cradle is good too, better than the original by a long shot, in my opinion.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Move this thread to the pit or it might get closed.

*reported*

You jackass. You've just joined recently and yet you're ordering people around. The threadstarted joined this month and he knows more sense than you.

As to answer the question, I don't really know. I've only heard one track and you can guess what that is. I've never really heard much else. They're probably just disbanded. Why don't you wikipedia it?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
You jackass. You've just joined recently and yet you're ordering people around. The threadstarted joined this month and he knows more sense than you.

To be fair the thread was in the shred/prog forum and I had to move it in here.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Well, either way, it shouldn't be in the PIT.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Aug 8, 2006,
lol, no it shouldn't be in the pit, but the shred/prog forum ? Haha, madness.
There is poetry in despair.
So, they broke up. I figured it would be that or they just lost their place in the limelight *cough* because they were a bit crap, to be fair, weren't they? *cough*.

It's the same thing that happens with most bands, not many bands hang around in the spotlight forever, unless you're U2.
Quote by andrewbiles
To be fair the thread was in the shred/prog forum and I had to move it in here.

i wasnt to sure where to stick this question, so i eni-meni-miny-moed it and ended up puttin it in 80s i think, even tho they where a 90's band... which brings me to ask another question not suited to this section of the forum, why is there no 90's rock forum!?! it wouldnt be an overly used forum, but never the less it would be used, and i would have known where to put this!!

cats in the cradle was the first song i ever heard of theirs, i must have been abt 10 at the time! and i remember thinking how amazin Cranes voice sounded, it was that song that really got me to stop what i was doin! i wouldnt class them as i one hit wonder, cats in the cradle will always be the song their known for, but they had other great tracks like busy bee, milkmans son!
The kid joe were awesome. Some of the solos are wicked (check out God Damn Devil).

I have all there albums. \m/
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper