d ddd
hello every body my name is soof ,soof its like reed like the reed sea in israel. however my question to you is:
im about to buy a new amlifier for my guitar (fender stratocaster corona california 2002) the amplifier that im about to buy probely is the marshall mosfet reverb 100W model 5100 now my question is :
is this amlifier will respect my guitar and carry it in hornor?
is this amplifier has a good sound?
i dont need a distortion or efects i just need an amplifier with a good clean marshall sound! so therefor i want to know if you can recommend me about this amlifier!
thank you very much and try to recieve me in the most simple english you can write because i dont now english very well
fender amps are supposed to have better cleans than marshall amps
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
who told you this nonsence? jimi hendrix used marshall eric clapton used marshall what do you know? what a nonsence!

No really, Fenders do have an orgasmic clean sound. If that's all you're after get a Twin Reverb or something, really nice.

However, if you only care about who used what, why bother to ask us anyway? Seems like you're going to throw away every piece of advice anyway.
i didnt understand your first part of what you wrote can you explain it to me in the most simple english can you do that?
If it's just clean tones you want, don't bother with a Marshall, get a nice fender or similar clean focussed amp.

If by "clean marshall sound" you mean the typical marshall "crunch" tone, disregard the above.

I've never heard of that amp, so I can't help you there.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by soofkorin
i didnt understand your first part of what you wrote can you explain it to me in the most simple english can you do that?

Fender amplifiers are known to have some of the best clean sounds in the world.

But, as the guy above me noted, if the typical Marshall crunch sound is your idea of clean, get a tube amp, like a JCM800, or maybe 900. Don't know if those Mosfets can give you that.
Last edited by Y00p at Aug 6, 2006,
Quote by soofkorin
who told you this nonsence? jimi hendrix used marshall eric clapton used marshall what do you know? what a nonsence!

Wow. So what? Fenders have nicer cleans, deal with it, it doesn't matter who used Marshalls and who didn't.

Oh, and it's nonsense
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult