http://www.profaneexistence.com/

Great site; I highly recommend checking it out.
Enjoy!

EDIT:
PS: It's not definition of "real punk", but it is still damn good.
"EVERYTHING THAT IS, IS ONLY BECAUSE IT'S ALLOWED TO BE"
Last edited by Great_What? at Aug 6, 2006,
I dunno, their magazine and the music they produce seems a bit too glossy at times.

I perfer MRR
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
MRR? I'm bad with rememering abbreviations buddy. Help me out?
"EVERYTHING THAT IS, IS ONLY BECAUSE IT'S ALLOWED TO BE"
Quote by whyvern
I dunno, their magazine and the music they produce seems a bit too glossy at times.

I perfer MRR

MRR are assholes and support lame ****.Profane is down for the cause and a great community.But all in all slug and lettuce is the best.
its a global massacre
Quote by Great_What?
MRR? I'm bad with rememering abbreviations buddy. Help me out?

Maximun rock n roll. i read it often i like it.
Quote by planetary ruins
MRR are assholes and support lame ****.Profane is down for the cause and a great community.But all in all slug and lettuce is the best.

I've met alot of the MRR people and they've been nothing but nice to me. I've also met a few Profane Existance bands and I dunno, it didn't feel as warm.

Plus, they sell beer coozies... that's pretty damn lame.
Quote by whyvern
I've met alot of the MRR people and they've been nothing but nice to me. I've also met a few Profane Existance bands and I dunno, it didn't feel as warm.

Plus, they sell beer coozies... that's pretty damn lame.

MRR is just a joke and im not even gone write a huge thing about all the **** they type and support.Kind of a known fact.Theyve even had things written about the **** they do in slug and lettuce,violence,and monster/punx.
its a global massacre
What do they support? All the people I've met that help run the magazine and all the people I've corresponded with really care and are passionate about punk rock.

Sure not every band that goes through is metallic d-beat, they cover a broader spectrum of punk rock that I can't get in Slug and Lettuce and Profane Existance.

I wouldn't've found out about some of my favorite bands if it weren't for MRR. I can list several of them right here:

Career Suicide
****ed Up
The Morticia's Lovers
Onion Flavored Rings
Digger and the Pussycats
Army of Jesus
Surrender
RAMBO
Rai Ko Ris
Knights of the New Crusade
DS-13
Code 13

and many more that I can't name off the top of my head.

I guess it's not incredibly punk rock, that I can buy their magazine in Books a Million. But not everyone in the world is blessed with a punk rock community large enough to where we don't have to buy MRR or PE at major chain stores. I know kids in small towns who have gotten really into punk rock because they got MRR at Books a Million or Borders or something. I dunno, I like it. I like the people that write for it and the stuff that's written in it. I mean come on... you can't not love a George Tabb or Mykel Board column right?
Last edited by whyvern at Aug 6, 2006,