Okay this is the first song that I've written that I put alot of effort into, so dont expect it to be great but please, if you don't like something about it tell me ways to make it better. The sections that are in all caps are to be screamed. Well, here it is:

c'mon, C'MON, c'mon, C'MON, LET ME TAKE A PEEK AT YOUR WILD SIDE, SO I CAN SEE EVERYTHING YOU TRY TO HIDE oh my what a dark lie.
That beast inside you he's in us all sitting and hiding, silently waiting for us to fall
HE'S IN US ALL, HE'S IN US ALL, HE'S IN US ALL! planting these thoughts and denying those truths he's not really your friend but he'll make you believe anything he wants
grab the pistol and load it all up ignore the feeling that you're gonna throw up,
pull the trigger and swallow the lead, wonder if lead tastes good? no matter, YOU'RE DEAD!

Thats all for now, we'll see you next time, maybe by then we'll have killed a mime!

Edit: there is no chorus to this one its just intro-verse-bridge-verse-bridge-outro, kindof a story, with more parts to come...
Last edited by guitarted at Aug 6, 2006,