ok i was wondering what the mesa boogie equivalent to that amp is, and how much it would cost new
I don't think Mesa/Boggie has anything quite that ****ty.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Its gonna cost you quite a lot more than that. The Triple Recto is about $2,500 USD new.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
The Daul Rectifire is a good bet, no ide athe price though. And what person above me said.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
If you are asking ^ that question, then basically, you are **** out of luck. You arent gonna get a Mesa stack unless its used and in terrible condition for that price range. If you want a Mesa that bad, get the roadster 1x12 combo. I really recomend you look at other tube amps that are cheaper before deciding on getting a Mesa no matter what. They are top of the line, but from the looks of your question, you are relatively inexperienced with amps and/or guitar, which leads me to believe you started playing guitar not too long ago, and theres no point in having top of the line equipment if you are still just learning, unless you dont mind spending a **** load of money to hear yourself playing sub-par really loud.
Quote by MEGALODON
well i want a half stack mesa boogie pretty much like that

Dude no. Just no. At this point in time you in no way deserve to own any Mesa. No offense. The MG series is a sin to the guitar world and Marshall is probably going to hell for making them.
Quote by SGStrummer61
Its gonna cost you quite a lot more than that. The Triple Recto is about $2,500 USD new.

And no. A Triple Recto is only $1799 I believe. Mine was at least and that was brand new still in the box.

Kid....seriously....you do not need a halfstack. You may think you want one but you dont need one.
Lol dude i have the Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack Package. It's not that bad.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by schecter1971
Lol dude i have the Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack Package. It's not that bad.

Youre a half-glass-full kind of guy I see. "Its not that bad?" no no no..."its not that good".

whhooooaaa...that was deep.
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
On a different topic, What are your thougts on the ashdown fallen angel combo.. the 40 watt one?? ^^

GREAT little amp for the price. One of the better 'budget' tube amps. Highly underrated as well. Its great for low-tuned stuff er nu-metal, if youre into that kind of thing.
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
I play a lot in drop-d, listen to a lot of nu-metal bands, but i play a lot of hard rock. And i LOVEEEE LOW END! Would you say this would do it for me?

The Fallen Angel? Yes, very much so. In the future you might want to consider an extension cab for even more low-end chunk. You might want to try the amp out extensively though...it almost sounds a little like a Recto but not. Some people like it and some dont.
not too sure about the XXX. Ive only played the halfstack version. Ibanez4life_SZ! has an XXX combo if you want to PM him about that. And no problemo (lol I sell guitars and sh1t for a living...Im used to it )

[edit] wait actually it might not be Ibanez who has the XXX combo...but i know for sure that gpderek09 has one!
Hey man i appreciate it! I Just have to look around and find some! Since guitar center here doesnt sell that great of amps, MG's, spider's, Crappy Crate's. Not alot i can do. Not that many tube amps either
Thanks again
whoa man my new rythm guitarist for my band has that exact amp and it truely isnt that bad, and im running it straight up against my jcm2000 tsl. i can see that their a big difference in tone like the harshness of the mgs distortion and it feeding back every second.
but man its a pretty good amp considering its price and if its just for like practice and sh*t then its ok.

oh and try the mg out first against a tube and see if you like it.

hmmm im not sure if your buying the mg or what so yeah.
Quote by nospacesallowed
Erm...the SG Strummer person...I listen to your playing...it's pretty good

Thanks man, but anyways. If you don't need a stack than go for a combo.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by zekk
I don't think Mesa/Boggie has anything quite that ****ty.

+1.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?