Hey there.
I've been saving up for a new guitar for awhile now, and ive decided that I want a guitar with amazing clean tones. I dont want to have to change the pickups. My budget is no higher than $800, and if you could post a link with it to musiciansfriend or something ill give you a hug.

"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
i owuld say a les paul for clean stuff, the neck pickup on that sounds amazing and sustain is amazing as well as how clear is it!!!! AWSOME!!
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)
For clean, a les paul with P-90's or a strat or tele w/ single coils. Most guitars with single coils sound pretty good clean.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
If you want a good clean tone, you'd probably be better off going for a Fender amp rather than a new guitar, because 90% of your tone comes from your amp. But if you have your heart set on a new guitar in your price range, I'd reccomend the Fender Deluxe Players Strat, its a MIM strat with upgraded American parts, like Vintage Noiseless Pickups (which eliminate hum, which would be ideal for your wanted tone) and extra pickup possibilities. Single Coils have great clean tones. But always remember: try before you buy. Good luck!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Deluxe-Players-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=511597
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Quote by PeaceFrog365
a fender highway 1 strat or tele
u cant beat a strat for clean tones IMO

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Highway-One-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=511010&src=3SOSWXXA

*hug*

Now back to buisness.
I was also considering
or amp. I currently have an Epiphone les paul standard, but the humbuckers just dont cut it!
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Parkers are known for the best cleans on the market. Parkers conquer all in this area
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
I second the highway 1 guitars.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I desecond the Highway 1. Highway one guitars are just standered's put togeather in the USA.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
I desecond the Highway 1. Highway one guitars are just standered's put togeather in the USA.

Agreed 100%. The highway 1 isn't worth the extra cash from the mexican standard fender strat at all. Its basically just a guitar thats assembled in america with the same mexican parts as the standard. And with a poorer finish. Either get a standard mexican, a deluxa fender or the american fender.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
I would suggest a strat or tele, both have great tones, or a Rickenbacker 650D, they are just under $800 and they have great clean tone, they have humbuckers designed to sound like single coils. but keep in mind nothign is going to sound great unless youve got a decent amp to play it through.