hey guys im really thinking of buying a POD from a realible pawn shop (ive shopped there before) but its JUST the POD and not any of the cables or hookups and blah blah blah... what would i neeed to buy after buying just the pod? and where could i buy that stuff by itself?
thanx
the power adaptor and u might be able to pick one up at just an electronics shop, youll need to kno the voltage and class youll need...i know the PODxt Live needs a Class 2 120V
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
really? but what about the junk to connect to ur computer and stuff? can u use any old usb cable?
yeah, the power adapter is a must. I don't know about the Pod, but my xt takes an AC/AC stepdown transformer, it's AC not DC. The usb cable, if it's like the xt, is just a standard USB cable, one end is the standard USB, the other end is the smaller connector, like would plug into a USB printer.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
The 2.0 doesn't have a USB port, it has MIDI ports, but I'd suggest just using the output lines, cause MIDI sucks for real instruments.