Which guitar would be better overall: A carvin dc400t, An ESP M-11 neck through or a caparison dellinger/horus? Price doesn't really matter. Any other guitars I should check out?
Well if you're into that style of guitars I'd really check out Jackson and ESP quite a bit.. Caparison are top-notch guitars, as are jackson SL-1 (neck thru) and DK-1 (bolt on) and the ESP M series...

At that price its purely preference as to which is better... So you'd have to play them yourself to find what you like.
If I had the money I'll go for the Caparision Horus
Quote by Dave_Mc
Aw, dammit, I thought this was about the "half-naked chicks giveaway" with the pictures of guitars...

Quote by guitarphillip
what the hell you have 3 guitars and yet you dont know how to do power chords may god have mercy on your soul.
Thanks. I do want to play the guitar first thats why I'm having second thoughts about the carvin. Do you know anywhere that sells ESP's? I really like the way they look.
I'd go Carvin, as im not familiar with Caparison although i hear their good.

But at that price range, Ibanez J-Custom FTWzzZZzz
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
I'd go Carvin, as im not familiar with Caparison although i hear their good.

But at that price range, Ibanez J-Custom FTWzzZZzz

lol no.

caparison walk all over every other guitar I've ever played. J-customs don't have **** on those things.
I play prog/death metal so i need a versatile guitar. I originally ordered a carvin and they accidentally sent it to NY, So I cancelled the order because I didnt want to wait another 2 months. Also I want a new amp too...
the only place I know they sell caparison is guitar asylum
Quote by Dave_Mc
Aw, dammit, I thought this was about the "half-naked chicks giveaway" with the pictures of guitars...

Quote by guitarphillip
what the hell you have 3 guitars and yet you dont know how to do power chords may god have mercy on your soul.
yeah I called them. A horus snowcloud is $1899 . Can anyone get me the price of a dellinger?
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
lol no.

caparison walk all over every other guitar I've ever played. J-customs don't have **** on those things.

A typical response from you.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by adagio0952
yeah I called them. A horus snowcloud is $1899 . Can anyone get me the price of a dellinger?

check http://www.guitarasylum.com/home.htm the "cheapest" ones are at $2,510
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by guitarphillip
Quote by ClassicAxe
A typical response from you.

Yes.. J-Customs are great guitars, not for the money, but a caparison would smoke any ibanez I've had the luxury to get a hand cramp from playing. They're just bad-ass mother****ing guitars.

And Ibanez? You mean firewood?? (Theres your typical response.)
I would go for the Carvin again since it is a custom guitar for 1/3 of the price.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by adagio0952
You have to call them for the guitar asylum price.

they have the price in their page
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by guitarphillip
Actually the price on the Guitar Asylum website is the list price- not the sale price. The list price is there to let people know that these instruments are not some $300 axe. I got a Dellinger 2 from Guitar Asylum for $1899 w. a hard shell case and free shipping in the US. I had to wait a bit but the guitar is amazing. Guitar Asylum is best- I got three Jackson Custom Shop pieces from them.
Quote by adagio0952
Which guitar would be better overall: A carvin dc400t, An ESP M-11 neck through or a caparison dellinger/horus? Price doesn't really matter. Any other guitars I should check out?

Price doesn't REALLY matter? Then, Alembic. But that will cost you a lot more than
those. And worth every last cent. I don't think you can find anything as good on
this particular planet.