ok im trying to get to get these two sounds. Right now I own a cheap RG320DX. But ill be picking up a schecter c-1 classic soon I cant wait! but anywayz...

Im trying to learn to ac/dc highway to hell song...more specifically the solo, which isnt that hard, he just plays fast, lol. But anywayz, I have a 15g frontman amp, but Ill be getting an AD30 Vox amp when I get my schecter too.

I also have a boss MT-2 Distortion pedal. Any suggestions on how to match angus's tone? Maybe I should get an SG instead, lol, but I have to many likes in music. I need something to handle, jazz, blues, metal, and rock.

But anywayz, Im also wanna know how pantera gets that wailing sound in their cemetary gates song. It sounds really cool, and wondering what kinda effects they used.

But anywayz, thanks! appreciate it.
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
ok im trying to get to get these two sounds. Right now I own a cheap RG320DX. But ill be picking up a schecter c-1 classic soon I cant wait! but anywayz...

Im trying to learn to ac/dc highway to hell song...more specifically the solo, which isnt that hard, he just plays fast, lol. But anywayz, I have a 15g frontman amp, but Ill be getting an AD30 Vox amp when I get my schecter too.

I also have a boss MT-2 Distortion pedal. Any suggestions on how to match angus's tone? Maybe I should get an SG instead, lol, but I have to many likes in music. I need something to handle, jazz, blues, metal, and rock.

But anywayz, Im also wanna know how pantera gets that wailing sound in their cemetary gates song. It sounds really cool, and wondering what kinda effects they used.

But anywayz, thanks! appreciate it.

I am 95% sure the sounds on Cemeraty Gates is Dimebag just doing super-high pitched squeals (natural harmonics on the 3rd fret B and G string) and then him whammying the shiz out of them.
The MT-2 will probably be the farthest away from angus you can get, the AD30 alone will get pretty close

And dimebag has a Floyd, no need for whammies.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Dime drops the floyd down low and hits a harmonic, then brings the bar back up and past where it would normally rest. For one fo the squeals he does this then does some vibrato with the bar.
My Stuffs:
-ZZ Ryder Empire (with Wilkinson trem.)
-Marshall Lead 12
-Ibanez Metal Screamer
-Zoom 505ii (was only $15, and came with an skb case)
-Crate FXT120