Quote by AtrumArx
Sounds really good, man. The bass really thickens it up!

glad u liked it duder...!!.....I just added some tremolo to the midle acsoutic break....hope u guys enjoy it..!!.........PEAC EOUT
You know what I wish? I wish bands like you would stop trying to do whatever anyone else is doing.

Like if you lost the vocals for your song and put in something more along the lines of 90's grunge (i would say something like "Mudhoney" or "Alice in Chains") you would hav ea kickass song.

Seriously I love the music of your song but the lead vocals are absolutely horrible, unoriginal, and overused.

HOWEVER, the vocals that were brought in later were AWESOME.

~RA
Quote by Radio Addict
You know what I wish? I wish bands like you would stop trying to do whatever anyone else is doing.

Like if you lost the vocals for your song and put in something more along the lines of 90's grunge (i would say something like "Mudhoney" or "Alice in Chains") you would hav ea kickass song.

Seriously I love the music of your song but the lead vocals are absolutely horrible, unoriginal, and overused.

HOWEVER, the vocals that were brought in later were AWESOME.

~RA

hahaha.....!!!!.....well it was INPIRED by Opeth........so I can see why u could make a claim liek that...........either way......some ppl jsut dont dig teh GROWLS....and I dont blame them....its all good.........I like'em..........but either way....thnx for listenin ......hope u enjoyed it...!!!.....Keep rockin......PEAC EOUT