Hey, quick question, I've been about picking up Micheal Angelo's "Speed Kills" DVD. Is it any good? pointless? waste of money? should I get the 1st or 2nd one?
Well depend is your into mindless shearding and whole bunch of crazy hammer-ons and pull-offs!

If your into emotion playing with feel I wouldn't buy this but if you like to watch very crazy guitar playing for sure buy it!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
It ONLY covers shredding and alternate picking. If you want to learn into that style, and see the things he does, go for it.

1st one for techniques, 2nd one if you want to learn speed kills
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Then go for the 1st one probably. Its a good instructional , and pretty humorous... MAB is a cool guy
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Yea, Micheal Angelo Batio is a cool dude, even though is music doesn't really have much musical quality to it... just lots of pointless notes and such. However, his technique is prestine and he is a super cool dude... unlike the other pointless-mega-shredders who are just assholes (cough, Rusty Cooley).
it's better to hear michael angelo talking instead of yngwie malmsteen, it should be usefull for increase your speed
Inquisitor of the zeppelinism church, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of UG's VIVA MEXICO CLUB

Quote by Aidy Damage
I'm a sweet transvestive from transexual Transylvania
(i bake cookies)^ Not true, MAB was a Jazz player in the begining, and won jazz awards.....

Everyone base MAB off of speed kills.

Listen to "The Finish Line" by him.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator