1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
floppy_dan
11 IQ
i saw him a couple of years ago and he was pretty awesome. he's so wild
strat_dude
101 IQ
motor city madman ftw baby
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
bluesbreaker59
UG's conservative
121 IQ
the nuge is awesome. very good guitarist. i've heard him live and he sounds really good.
***MEMBER OF THE WHO FAN CLUB***

*Founder of Teenage Wasteland Club*(working to inform the un-informed)

**Member #2 of the Windmillers Club**

**Alter Boy of Zeppelinism**

*9/08 THE WHO*
alex_haeni
UG Board King
893 IQ
You lucky bastard.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
REBARMAN99
UG's Dinosaur
35 IQ
Just saw Ted in June(Clearwater,Fl.)-------He hasn't lost anything. Be ready for two hours of non-stop Nugent. The band is three piece, but Nuge covers well. Mostly early stuff(which is his best). Unfortunately, he does not do Great White Buffalo. He does do Stranglehold though. All in all I gave it a 8 out of 10. Be prepared, he's still LOUD!!!!!!!
the_next_bonham
the bishop of zeppelinism
43 IQ
if you want to go see a crazy guy with a bow and arrows..then you're in luck

He's not an exceptional guitarist, but he's not bad either. Stranglehold is a good song
The Bishop of Zeppelinism
PM The Heartbreaker to join
EL Conquestidor
307 IQ
Wear loose shoes so that when you get ROCKED out of them, it doesn't scrape your skin off.
Ted's a GAS live. In every other (that I can think of) band, the guitar is an important PART of the show. W/Ted, it IS the show.
I 1st saw him on the "Ted Nugent/Ted Nugent" album tour in (I think) 1975. He opened for Bad Co. on their "Run w/the Pack" tour.
When Ted was done, we said "Bad who?".
Saw him again in 78 at the Texas Jam where he had one of his famous (staged) screeming fits and had to dragged off-stage. (He said in Rolling Stone that he put a tampon up his butt to keep from crapping his pants during these fits).
Last saw him in 1982. If he rocks like he did then, and I"M SURE HE DOES, you're in for GOOD TIME!
REBARMAN99
UG's Dinosaur
35 IQ
Quote by EL Conquestidor
Wear loose shoes so that when you get ROCKED out of them, it doesn't scrape your skin off.
Ted's a GAS live. In every other (that I can think of) band, the guitar is an important PART of the show. W/Ted, it IS the show.
I 1st saw him on the "Ted Nugent/Ted Nugent" album tour in (I think) 1975. He opened for Bad Co. on their "Run w/the Pack" tour.
When Ted was done, we said "Bad who?".
Saw him again in 78 at the Texas Jam where he had one of his famous (staged) screeming fits and had to dragged off-stage. (He said in Rolling Stone that he put a tampon up his butt to keep from crapping his pants during these fits).
Last saw him in 1982. If he rocks like he did then, and I"M SURE HE DOES, you're in for GOOD TIME!

I saw the first tour also----I used to live in Lansing (MIch.) in those days and it was nothing to see Ted in Elderly or Marshall Music rippin'. For the guy that said Ted is not that great on guitar----go see him, the man is phenomenol. You just have to get past th over the top/ in your face persona. I also saw him in '76 with Aerosmith at the Silverdome. Face it, the boy rocks, and when I saw him here in June it was just like old times.