i got a question, thats the clas A tube crate right? how does it handle metal? and i played the 30 watt class A, and id give it an 8
why would u want ur amp rated..wtf....i give it a 1 since its a crate..
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by frank694

not very fair, crates ss amps are very weak and thin sounding, but the class A series amps have very nice tone and are versatile from what I've heard...at least play something before u rate it to befair..
Quote by frank694

Youre a jackass. Go sit in the corner.

I have an all tube Crate head. 50watts. Its awesome, I love it to death.

Ive never played your paticular one though.

I thought this was going to be a kickass "rate my amp" thread...
im not a jackass..im just wondering why people would want their amps rated..like wtf...who gives a **** wut people think of ur amp..if u like the way it sounds..****.thats all that matters...but asking for a rate..jeez..thats like saying ud rather own a SS halfstack cuz it looks cooler than a tube combo...just playing guitar cuz of the looks..**** that man...
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by frank694
im not a jackass..im just wondering why people would want their amps rated..like wtf...who gives a **** wut people think of ur amp..if u like the way it sounds..****.thats all that matters...but asking for a rate..jeez..thats like saying ud rather own a SS halfstack cuz it looks cooler than a tube combo...just playing guitar cuz of the looks..**** that man...

actually. you ARE a jackass. If you dont like this thread, why come back? why even POST in it? you ask why no one gives a sh1t about his amp...the real question is why anyone gives a sh1t about what you have to say about it. ohhhh deeeeep.

Now, should I report you? Or can you play nice? kids...
go ahead and report me...i have done nothing but only say wuts on my mind...im entitled to my own opinion arent i?
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by frank694
go ahead and report me...i have done nothing but only say wuts on my mind...im entitled to my own opinion arent i?

Not when u have sh!tty opinions..no sir you are not..
Quote by frank694

I dont know...are you? Its up to you what you say and dont say. But its up to the mods whether they want to agree with you or not.

Lets just end with: Yes, everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. But they dont have to be a jerkoff about it.

I win. ha-ha-ha. *runs away*
Quote by kurdtkobaign
I dont know...are you? Its up to you what you say and dont say. But its up to the mods whether they want to agree with you or not.

Lets just end with: Yes, everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. But they dont have to be a jerkoff about it.

I win. ha-ha-ha. *runs away*

haha..u'll be back..lol..

o yea man..no hard feelings man...just that i feel so powerfull behind this keyboard..lol..
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
*runs back to shake hands*

*runs away again*

dude Im like that pokemon...Mew...Im there one second in a little clear ball of magical cute-ness...then PVVTHHFDSSHSHTT. Im <whisper>ggooonnee</whisper>