I seen the movie yesterday and I liked it. Anyways during a few parts of the movie they played 2 New Audioslave songs that I never heard before and they sound really good. Does anyone know the names of those songs, if those to songs are going to be on the new album, or just any place where I can get these two songs??
Audioslave may have been the band who did a remake of "In the Air Tonight" -originally Phil Collins; if i were you i'd go with Phil Collins version because the new one sounded really bad. But I haven't actaully seen it so i'm not sure about which songs your talking about
The Bishop of Zeppelinism
PM The Heartbreaker to join
Quote by Wiki
Despite not appearing on the soundtrack, clips of two Audioslave songs, "Wide Awake" and "Shape of Things to Come," appeared in the film. It is possible they were not included on the soundtrack due to the close release of their album Revelations. Another song which did not make the soundtrack is the first song played in the opening sequence, "Numb/Encore" by Jay-Z/Linkin Park.

There you go.
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit
Quote by the_next_bonham
Audioslave may have been the band who did a remake of "In the Air Tonight" -originally Phil Collins; if i were you i'd go with Phil Collins version because the new one sounded really bad. But I haven't actaully seen it so i'm not sure about which songs your talking about

It was actually Nonpoint that covered "In the Air Tonight". I looked it up about a week or so ago because I couldn't resist chuckling every time the trailer came on. I just had to know.
I couldn't agree more with both tpen and slinks on that
The Bishop of Zeppelinism
PM The Heartbreaker to join
Damn wide awake i need to hear that song!
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Yeah so I checked out the new audioslave CD with the song listings and it says that it has both "Wide Wake" and "Shape of things to come" Now I really cant wait for this album.