Wassup everyone! Ok im just tryin to decide on this amp or the vox ad50vt. I need sum good opinions on anyone that has played any of these amps. I play alot of metallica acdc pantera jimi hendrix srv led zepp and tool. I play on a epi g-400 with 57 classic humbuckers.
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
bump
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
The Vox would handle all of those except Metallica(later metallica),Pantera, and maybe not Tool. Depending on what you play more of, the Vox would be better for >50% of what is listed there, and a distortion pedal would get it into metal territory.
This randall model is pretty new from my understandings. How are randall cleans? Can the randall do classic rock as good as thrash metal, and how are the effects? The only reason I ask so many ?s on the randall is that there is basically one review for it on the whole net so I was hopin sumone has playd one at a guitar center or sumthing.