hi, this topics proably been done alot and im more than likely gonna get "search button" results but i dont know how to get harmonics other than natural harmonics (pinch, tap, and artifical) im more than focusing on the artifical harmonics though, any tips on how to achieve that sound?
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
while picking a note let your thumb touch the string. easier said then done.. practice with a good amount of gain and high end.
Or you can hold a not with your right hand, being right handed, and pick the note then tap about twelve frets above or so. .. . . . .hahaha, sorry.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
tilt your thumb and index finger down towards your volume nob with the pick in hand and let the thumb hit the string a little coheed does that alot so u can look into them if u want
treble pickups pick up the best pitch harmonics down position typically. . . muahahhahaah
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.

usually the 1st 3rd 5th are the mostprevalent and teh fifth shows up quite well. . . ******
Quote by paranoid joker

I meant seventh, nigguh. . . hahahaha. . . . sorry just testing to see if ****** would show up. . . . later
Quote by paranoid joker