For around $450AUD
second hand, any good? worth it? Just for the head. Any reasons not to get it?
Quote by heartbreaker101
Yeah emo is more depressing because you know that you'll never get that wasted time back
i know that ^ but ill buy that after i get this im thinkin, buy em seperately.
Quote by heartbreaker101
Yeah emo is more depressing because you know that you'll never get that wasted time back
Not this one, combo. I may have my numbers ****ed up though, having said that
Quote by heartbreaker101
Its not a Vintage Marshall its more of a modern amp. It in no way sounds like an 800 it has more gain to it overall its not that bad of an amp play it first and see if you like it
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
It's a sweet amp. At that price, you'd be stupid not to buy it.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

how much do they go for new in oz? I'm guessing that's a pretty decent price...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
450 australian is just over 340 american which is an amazing deal
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
450 australian is just over 340 american which is an amazing deal

Holy S***! I want it I want it! If you dont buy it then you... then you...

yeah i think, last time i checked, its at $500AUD, but y'know,id rather find one locally if i can, they dont make them new anymore do they? Thing is i dont wanna pay 700 more for the TSL which i dont need, but mmm, still, id really love it...

(Victoria ^^^^^)
Quote by heartbreaker101
^ they still make the dsl's...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
they go for about AUD1500 new
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man