i think it was a video of herman li from dragonforce but it was a while ago but anyways...i've seen numerous videos where people have like done a natural harmonic, then pulled up on the whammy bar and it created a pretty sweet sound...what is this move called? and to do it, is it basically just natural harmonic and then shifting the pitch with a whammy bar? thanks

oh btw, did dime do it too? b/c i thought i heard somewhere he did
Yeah Dime did those too, in fact there's a vid on youtube of him showing how to do it:

Basically just doing a divebomb, hitting the harmonic and releasing the whammy

Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join