Id really like to try out a couple of their guitars, but i can't seem to locate any of their dealers in the uk! Iv tried google, so please no search engine links.

I live around the buckinghamshire area if that helps

Does anyone know of a store that stocks them?
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
I dont know of any dealers, but try out the Monterey Deluxe. I have one, its an amazing guitar, i can play any style of music on it
i was looking at the ravelle and the dragonfly, but ill take a look at that montery aswell.
The ravelle sounds a bit like a les paul, just more swish
The monterey is the one that looks nearly the same as a les paul, the tone on the deluxe is amazing, which models are you looking at? and whats the price range?
i was looking at the Dragonfly Pro, and the Ravelle Deluxe/Elite. Price range is around £550
You have the right amount of money for a monterey haha get what you want, but thats my strong recomendation :P ive played alot of other 'nandes guitars, including the dave kushner sig, mine is better.
it took me ages to find a fernandes dealer guitar guitar in edinburgh stock the fernandes ravelle dk sig maybe they could help. i got mine from a company in somerset called jwalk something or other though i wouldnt recomend them their customer service was awful i hate them .. also ebay have them now and again and petercooks guitar world say they can source most guitars there very helpful. hope this helps there great guitars