Page 1 of 2
The breakdown thing in almost every hardcore/metalcore song where the guitar goes:

--000--000--
--000--000-- etc.
--000--000--
pm . . . . . .

And the singer/screamer goes crazy
I like how it brings all my friends together so we can sing along and dance our hearts out. That's probably my favorite thing.
hardcore dancing
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
Quote by ~Rock~Guitarist
hardcore dancing

Hell yeah dude and also it isnt a stupid thread if you dont like it then dont come on it.
The pure, raw, ****ing energy you get just listening to it. It makes me want to break stuff.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Energy, intensity, the raw agression, it's one of the few remaining untainted music genres, it's real, the lyrics are real (most of the time). It's all about the music, now how much you make, not how many albums you sell, it's just about playing music you love.

Plus hardcore shows are the only place where you can punch people in the face, help them up, then they punch you in the face, and then help you up...And everybody can still have a good time
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by emil_sej
The breakdown thing in almost every hardcore/metalcore song where the guitar goes:

--000--000--
--000--000-- etc.
--000--000--
pm . . . . . .

And the singer/screamer goes crazy

There is no hope for the future.

I like the raw energy, fast paced drum beats, and the group sing alongs with the uplifting lyrics where everyone is singing together "I'll live my life for me!" or "My love, my way!" etc...

Very good anti-depressant.
I just like (most of) it when the mood strikes me. Nothing in particular, really.

But this thread is pretty stupid. (not threadstarter or the thread itself but the silly answers)
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by hatebreed219
Energy, intensity, the raw agression, it's one of the few remaining untainted music genres, it's real, the lyrics are real (most of the time). It's all about the music, now how much you make, not how many albums you sell, it's just about playing music you love.

Plus hardcore shows are the only place where you can punch people in the face, help them up, then they punch you in the face, and then help you up...And everybody can still have a good time

Quote by dead_kennedy
gotta love them sing alongs live.

tr00f
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by dead_kennedy
gotta love them sing alongs live.

^ he knows where it's at
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by casualtyvampire
Hmmm what i like about hardcore...: - playing shows/going to shows
- mosh
- mic points/pile ons
- ****ing **** up/stomping floors
- playing it
- Lyrics

Theres no show like a hardcore show...

describ to me how is hardcore show...?
i want to know,coz i dont know about it...
The acceptance factor is a big one. Hardcore kids all stick up for eachother, well maybe just in the scene around here. We're all like one big huge, heavily tattooed family.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Quote by XQuickDeathX
The acceptance factor is a big one. Hardcore kids all stick up for eachother, well maybe just in the scene around here. We're all like one big huge, heavily tattooed family.

AMEN!!!!
Quote by XQuickDeathX

like that...?
hm..
Quote by XQuickDeathX

True dat, hardcore kids back each other up, there's no "oh man, he's in some deep ****, that suck, lets go."

Hardcore friends will always be there for you, it's more then just music, it's a lifestyle.
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by hatebreed219
True dat, hardcore kids back each other up, there's no "oh man, he's in some deep ****, that suck, lets go."

Hardcore friends will always be there for you, it's more then just music, it's a lifestyle.

What if you're not hardcore
What do you mean "what if you're not hardcore" ?
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
the aggression. the meaning. the anger. and the riffs
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

pumping your fist to a good old school hardcore chorus
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by technicolour
What if you're not hardcore

See that's another good thing. You just have to be a respectful kid and you can get along with pretty much anyone in the scene. You don't have to be a "core" kid or whatever, you just have to be cool to hang out with. The hardcore kids just take it a step further, by dancing with eachother a lot.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Pretty much I like to kill people, and kick kids in teh face thats why i like hardcore. It has nothing to do with the music.

psych
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
I know, that was more of a joke, but there is a negative side to hardcore, that is the stupid "gangs" and "crews" that are formed, and most of em just cause trouble.
some people are good,some people are bad...
the good one will help each other,the bad one did the opposite thing...
Most are nice though but you get the occasional dickhead who tries to act tough. I hate those guys, there's one at every gig.
Quote by Craigo
^^^ Says a guy who has Trivium in his title and a SOAD avatar.

Seriously, do you even know what the scene is?

Theres so much spam in this thread with some decent ideas hiodden inside.

Yes I'm familiar with the scene, I don't just randomly click on the hardcore forum and then start a thread without knowing about stuff.
Quote by jakemac
Most are nice though but you get the occasional dickhead who tries to act tough. I hate those guys, there's one at every gig.

they think they are tough one
Page 1 of 2