Hey, yup , I still shopping for an amp. I think I narrowed it down to the fender twinamp and the twin reverb. Besides teh fact that the twinamp has an drive channel witch of the two has a better sound quality???
The pros and cons of each if its possible .
have you tried either one of them?
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
haha , well yeah i have actually, I just wanted a second opinion. The drive channel on the twinamp didnt impress me too much. I like more classic rock. I have a fulltone fulldrive 2 and boss gt6 so id be pretty much gettyin my delays. overdrives, chorus etc from there. I just want a good CLEAN sounding amp.
I was just looking for a second opinion.
well what exactly are you going to use the amp for? Recording? Gigging? Because 100 watts tube is... well quite a lot.

Edit: The twin reverb does have kickass cleans IMO if that's what you're looking for. You could plug a squire with stock pickups and it will still sound good... well maybe not but you get the point.
Last edited by wmzbomgzors at Aug 7, 2006,
well, for everything pretty much , i play in church ,we play everything from rock, to really clean stuff etc. Ill be using it for gigs, recordings etcetc.
for recording, it will be way too loud to crank and get the full sound. 100 watts tube = unbearable cranked in room smaller than pro-sized basketball arena .
Okay, I agree there. I mean ill be playin live ALOT more than recording, i mean i wont be doing THAT many recordings . the only recordings ill be doing regularly are live ones. But talk about the SOUND quiality . Its has awesome sound dont it?
They both have awesome cleans. Out of the two though, I like the twinamp's tone a bit better.