Page 1 of 3
B.C. Rich/LTD/ and low end Jacksons are probably the worst guitars I've played.
Quote by uterus
B.C. Rich/LTD/ and low end Jacksons are probably the worst guitars I've played.

I agree.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
the exquisite laloping swanky china copies.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
low name brand pieces of crap like gear for music,horrible horrible HORRIBLE guitars....HORRIBLE
the worst guitar i've ever played is my best friends squier strat when i played it through his amp with alot of distortion. it sounded absoulutley horrible, even on my amp. but then again, i havent played many guitars so i cant say that his guitar was the worst.
yes, i do like Avenged Sevenfold. Get over it.

Quote by 13579ed
I used to think that kissing was sex, I also ate flower petals to get flower power.

hahaha flower power!
The whole Rg series. They take advantage of new people and sell them bad guitars.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Chinese guitars.

Then probably Squier Bullet models, then Squier Affinity.
I went to multiple shows at the pavilion in boston, and there was always a first act booth there for you to try out their guitars and enter contests...for those of you who don't know, first act just jumped into the market of "real guitars" after making Wal-Mart guitars for beginners for many years. The guitars are pieces of ****...the only thing i like about them is the Franz Ferdinand Custom and the Cheap Trick Custom.

http://www.firstact.com/studio/guitar-details.asp?guitar_id=17

http://www.firstact.com/studio/guitar-details.asp?guitar_id=13
Quote by cubedeathk
The whole Rg series. They take advantage of new people and sell them bad guitars.

Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by Danno13
Chinese guitars.

Then probably Squier Bullet models, then Squier Affinity.

Aren't Epiphones made in China these days?

But yeah, all those Chinese copies are the worst. And Squier, Stagg that ****.
Quote by JorisBlack
Aren't Epiphones made in China these days?

Yeah, I played one recently, and was really disappointed.
Two words made into one:

Starcaster.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by cubedeathk

Man, im laughing to death here. Sending the bill your way, for my funeral and coffin expenses.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Actually, I kinda agree with him. I think the RGs (except for some) are fugly, have ****ty pups, and are too goddamn small.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I think SGs are ugly, have ****ty pickups, and uncomfortable.

And on the subject of this, if any quality has gone down its ****ty gibson.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Worst guitar ever ey? Well probably one you could buy for about £30. But if you mean value for money I don't know. I just remember seeing some really crap guitar is best buy in america (may have been circuit city) It was so cheap, and ulta crap. That is is probably the worst guitar ever. Well actually if I got a block of wood, cheapest pickups in the world then made a guitar that would be the worst in the world.
Quote by ScottishAngus
the exquisite laloping swanky china copies.

Word up. I touched one once. The neck seemed like it'd give me a splinter. I think it had copper fretwire... But I guess that's what you have to live with if you want a fair-sounding chinese antique music electricity tool guitar.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Jay Turser's are pieces of garbage.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by JJK
Jay Turser's are pieces of garbage.

Worst pieces of sh*t ever to be created, boxed and sold to 12 year olds.
B.C. Rich's are SSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT. So are jacksons I hate them.

Just kidding.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Cort guitars. I have one, and it blows. The freakin' low E vibrates all weird if I'm playing around the 12-14th frets. It's a true piece of sh*t. But for $50....
how the hell can that guy say rgs are **** what a tool theyre awesome guitars, they might not have the best pickups i accept that but theyre made of nice wood and are well made
Quote by Jonny McBane
Yamaha guitars

I totally agree, haha. I play a Yamaha Pacifica and it's not all that impressive. On the other hand, the price/quality ratio isn't bad. They're good starters.
Quote by Jonny McBane
Yamaha guitars

low end yamahas actually make very good beginner instruments
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Post 2001 Gibson Les Pauls. Utter ****.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
epiphones suck ass

lol, i pressed enter a bunch of times and you probably thought i was going to take it back or something, fag
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
Quote by caughtinamosh
epiphones suck ass

lol, i pressed enter a bunch of times and you probably thought i was going to take it back or something, fag

Sorry, had to.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by flyingjew34
Two words made into one:

Starcaster.

I am stuck with one of those till Christmas...
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Quote by Jonny McBane
Yamaha guitars

Have you played an RGX? It plays just like a Les Paul, but with a double cutaway bodie and more output pickups. Im talking about the RGX320FZ and the RG520 I'm pretty sure its called. IMO worst guitars ever are... I have no clue. The First Act guitars.
A lot of LTD's are pretty bad. I own one but it's a higher end LTD and it's very nice.
squires, behringers, any knock off strat mostly
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Page 1 of 3