Why do you need two inputs? You could get an A/B switchbox, use it to switch between two different guitars. You could also spend about the same (maybe $30) and get a cheapo Behringer mixer with two 1/4" inputs and run the output into your amp.
(a) what do you want two inputs for? So you and a friend can jam through the one amp? or so you can mix the inputs like on old marshall heads?

(b) why line 6?

(c) budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yea why do you NEED a 2 input? Marshall JCM800s have two inputs which are really 2 channels. Marshall Plexis have 4 inputs, which are 2 inputs for each channel. Some Fenders have a low gain and high gain input. etc...

Dam last night i dreamt i had a JCM800 full stack sitting right in front of my bed and i was so happy! Then i woke up
Quote by FenderStrat21
for jamin with my friend

way to answer one of my three questions. Now try the other two.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
get your friend to buy his own amp: for one practice the other guitarist in my band played with me through my Line6 Flextone II (used a small mixer to run two inputs) because he had loaned his gear to someone for a week. Sounded like crap, becuase both of us had very similar tone: we were using the same distortion.

You can litereally spend $35 on a brand new Behringer board tha twill let you run two guitars and a mic through an amp. You could spend $35 on a used practice amp. I got a used power amp for free that has multiple inputs (not a guitar amp, but it works if I put a distortion pedal in front of it )

and yeah, why line6??
So your going to buy another head so your freind can play with you? Tell him to buy his own amp