After the recent death of my Roland Super Cube (RIP) I went out and bought a Kustom 1200. Since it's rackable head i've decided to start working on a racked rig. My Current Gear Is as follows:

Kustom 1200
Peavey 15"
Ibanez SRX-700
Bass Pod XT W/ FBV Express

Now i don't really see myself trading the XT in to get the rackable version (i don't really see the point besides me losing about 250 dollars in a trade in) So that being said i don't need a rack tuner as the POD has one that goes right to my footswitch. The kind of music i play is a mix of Thrash and Power Metal, for the most part it's clean tones with maybe chorus or reverb from the POD. So any good suggestions will be awesome.
personally, i would go for the rackable XT, and maybe a rackable tuner. It would help because it offers much more protection than just a bare head. also, a fan would be very useful too because things would get hot in there awfully fast. there's a fan on musiciansfriend that's $64 that takes up two rack spaces, and it's a genius idea. another thing that might have a use is a rackmount drawer. they also have one on musiciansfriend for less than a hundred bucks, but it really wouldnt be that hard to build your own. for now, thats about all i can think about. also, the rack space you get should probably have a lot of spaces, that way you can mount more things. If you dont have too tight of a budget, i would suggest this one. its more economical than getting a few smaller ones for $150 a piece http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=548050
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.