im not really new to the guitar, per say, but i suck at rhythm and chords..tabs are pretty easy for me but when it comes to strumming i cant keep a beat very well...anyone have suggestions?
Have you got a metronome because you should use that for your songs until you are good enough to do it without the metronome start slow then when you feel that you are good enough then put up the speed a little, it might take a while but it'll be worth it in the end and also use alternate strumming in which you strum up and down and keep that rhythm and a little trick I use is to swueeze a tennis ball for 30 minutes every night to build uo the muscles in my fingers so I can hold chords better. So there ya go if you need any more help then PM me.
Start with a metronome at 90 on Brown Eyed Girl using alternate strumming. That will help alot.
but what about a site for some easy chords?
i know like...d, g, a minor, and one more that i dont know the name of
haha nice, im workin on finger speed and all that too...but my main focus right now is my dusty acoustic..i really wanna learn how to play that and be able to make up some of my own cool songs
ave u checked out my song its called heavysong I play all the electric guitar parts and acoustic check it out its pretty good. Btw Ive improved it.
ave u checked out my song its called heavysong I play all the electric guitar parts and acoustic check it out its pretty good. Btw Ive improved it.
keep at it, dude. Oh, and learn the blues. Rhythym guitar is ten times easier than lead.

Jason A.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
doesnt really seem like it..my strumming isnt that great..i just cant get a good pattern...uggggh