A similar question was asked on the Orange forum. Trust me there is no pedal you can get that can imitate the Orange sound. As far other amps go, Matamp is a slightly less expensive alternative. It is a subset of the Orange company. As far as other amps go, you can't imitate the sound exactly, but you can certainly get close with any good quality British tube amp with the correct settings dialed in.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
^that petrucci video is fucking hilarious!(the video in the link of his sig)

"world domination mode"
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Quote by giorgio1210
^that petrucci video is fucking hilarious!(the video in the link of his sig)

"world domination mode"

YES! There are 4 of them in total. Watch the other 3!
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
probably a second hand rockerverb.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
orange has a cheaper SS line...dunno how it sounds though. way cheaper.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
orange has a cheaper SS line...dunno how it sounds though. way cheaper.

That's the Crush series. Average solid state amp, good for practice but I wouldn't want to gig with it personally.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Quote by rockxwl
YES! There are 4 of them in total. Watch the other 3!

theres more? lol I'll defently watch them
Quote by King ofKumbucha
^Check out the Yngwie vids too.
If you want an Orange tone, there is no other way to get it besides buying an Orange, if there was something cheaper that sounded like an Orange, nobody would buy an Orange.
^
^yea the malmsteen were in the related column lol that one was good
Quote by King ofKumbucha