My acoustic guitar has a couple of cracks in the top (they're not too serious, there's no massive holes or anything, just crack lines). Anyway, I was wondering if it would be possible to get this repaired or not, and if so how much it would cost. Would it be possible to just get the top repaired/replaced, or would this require major guitar surgery?


EDIT: sorry, but i've not got any pictures of the guitar to show.
Last edited by shmooty at Aug 7, 2006,