Stopped watchin any type of wrestiling on TV a few years ago and occasionally watch WWE wen its on. I reckon its got so bad there is nothin good bout it anymore. Theve scrapped the hardcore belt and matches which were sum of the most exciting matches. Theve got really bad top superstars now. Whose this john cena? his finishing move is dropping his opponent how bad is that. No more rock or stone cold or any of the storylines making it interesting like who ran over stone cold remeber that? or tlc matches wiv the dudley boys and hardy boys. Proper tagteams not just a couple of wrestlers thrown together!

TNA has more of wat was good in the good old day wen it was WWF. I think having Raw and smackdown two different things ruined it for me now theres main events and shows dedicated to each one. just have a few continuous storytlines goin on for ages like they used to.

???????????
Shut up.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
You guys assume things too easily. I'm 12 (almost 13 in four and a half weeks) and I don't watch wrestling. But anyway Fridge raider is a vag.
I used to love it, until I found out it was fake

That was yesterday
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/KiCrusher/orly20ktxo2.gif[/img]
check out ecw that stuff's intense every match is like with tables and chairs its great to watch haha
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
dude. any of the wrestling they show on tv is complete fake crap. the only wrestling that involves skill is the stuff they dont show thats in like high school and college. i dont wrestle, i just know that "wwe" and "raw" stuff is all for gay oily men in speedo's
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by westo
dude. any of the wrestling they show on tv is complete fake crap. the only wrestling that involves skill is the stuff they dont show thats in like high school and college. i dont wrestle, i just know that "wwe" and "raw" stuff is all for gay oily men in speedo's

There is other professional wrestling promotions other than the WWE you know
i no its fake and thats kinda why i stopped watchin it but theres sumthin kind of excitin bout people smashin each other over the head with signs and bin lids.

U ever done backyard wrestling? its so funny!
wrestling was cool when i was in like 5th grade.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Quote by lespaulkevin
check out ecw that stuff's intense every match is like with tables and chairs its great to watch haha

CZW > ECW
wwe is fake!????11?1!!??
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
I love how people think they have to explain to fans that it's fake. As if people don't know that! They probably just figured it out themselves the other day. of course it's fake but even though I don't like it, I can still understand that it's hella painful and you're putting your body in the hands of the other wrestler. You could get your back broke or anything.

That said I watched it till about 3 years ago, I think 13. It was pretty cool but then got extremely gay. Chris Jericho is the only cool one and I think he got fired or something.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I'm 17 and watch it. Mostly older WWF and ECW but some of the new stuff. I dont believe in it or anything it's just fun entertainment.
"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" ~ Frank Zappa
Wrestling was good in the period 1996-2000. After that it became shit
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Used to watch wrestling, back when it was still the WWF, anyone remember Mankind, that guy was the shit
I used to watch ECW and WWF when I was a kid, watch the odd PPV at a bar for a laugh

But ECW has gone down the shitters from what I've heard, apparently even Sabu loses all the time and that man is ****ing insane. Yeah it's fake, but the older stuff (read, technical wrestling) is actually entertaining and does require a bit of skill
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
WWE isn't wrestling. TNA and ROH is where it's at. It actually is wrestling, not the shit entertainment they show on WWE. And it doesn't even entertain me.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
the only wrestling i watch is either tna or indie wreslint like roh, they are much more talented than wwe
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
pro wrestling may be fake, but you have to be extremely tough to be a wrestler. wrestlers work every night with injuries that would be career-ending in any other sport.