K so my floyd rose bridge is twisted slightly , one end is in deeper than the other , and im gettin a buzzing sound n stuff , how can i fix that ?
Up the irons
hey there mate, most floyd rose users get this problem at sometime anyways...

if the bottom is sunk into the body, remove the backplate of the guitar and loosen the screws holding the springs, a word of caution, do this very slowly and only do it at about a quarter of a turn at a time...

if the bottom raises from the body, the tighten the screws in, but not too much as the spring pressure will eventually pull the screws out.

by the way if the screws happen to come out of the body, get a matchstick or something similar, jam it in the hole and snap the end off, then just screw into this to make it good as new...good luck
k so u know how its sposed to be parallel on both sides ? one of mine is dug in deeper slightly on one end. im not sure if thats what you were talking about. do i have to adjust one spring more than theother? if so , do i ahve to adjust the opposite screw to the side its dug into ? or could it have something to do with the springs?

and would that account for the buzz / dirty feeling? sounds like the battery is kidna dying but i just put a new one in... im starting to hate this thing haha
Up the irons
Quote by Bleed_On_you
k so u know how its sposed to be parallel on both sides ? one of mine is dug in deeper slightly on one end. im not sure if thats what you were talking about. do i have to adjust one spring more than theother? if so , do i ahve to adjust the opposite screw to the side its dug into ? or could it have something to do with the springs?

and would that account for the buzz / dirty feeling? sounds like the battery is kidna dying but i just put a new one in... im starting to hate this thing haha

yeh loosen the screw on the side where the bridge plate is sinking into the body. and what pickups do you have?