A lot of stuff has happened to me lately, i'v had some isues with trust and loyalty and things like that so this is just something i was thinking about for the last few days. theres a motto in there somewhere.

Its that line I'v heard before, yeah the one that goes gravity always wins. I've learned that sometimes lines have more than one meaning. I doubt he meant it as I'm taking it so my opinion will have to do for now. I hope I havent been fooled because then I would have to take it as he meant it, I mean in context with the line he sang before it. But I hope not. I'm against that kind of stuff.
I have learned lots of things lately, some important, some not so important. I have learned one thing more important than all the others; Everyday one learns that one knows a little less about everything than one thought one knew yesterday.
Some will argue with me, its to be expected, welcomed even. But I think that if I smoked a curly pipe and lived on the top of a very large mountain with a goat named Bill, then everyone would believe everything I say. I would need a beard and probably a lioncloth. Those would help. They would all believe me then because those guys obviously have all the answers.
there are doors that open
there are doors that dont

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
i sure would believe everything you say. this is a poem, not a song right? Actually it's more like a weird couple paragraphs. I like it though. it's cool how it sounds serious until the part about the guy with a goat. yeah, it's pretty cool.
thanks man, it was serious. until the goat. i guess i cant even take myself seriously but i think that might be a good thing.
there are doors that open
there are doors that dont

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.