ok, so we just recorded a new song called Digital Angel . Please excuse the singing in the chorus we know it's not the best but we wanted to try something a little bit different but this is still only a rough copy but you get the idea what it's going to sound like. Not that you guys care but the song is called Digital Angel because it's about how as time progresses people continue to worship technology over theology. It's not a religious song and is not promoting an type of religion, but it is saying that the technology that we continue to praise and advance it what is going to destroy us.

Please check it out and crit. I will try and crit your if you want too. Thanks!
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Quote by False_Pretense
Singing was bad...tone was worse i like the song tho the Idea you got going

like i said, the singing definately wasnt all that good but it is still an idea to be built off of
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Dude... the death grunt **** is amazing.. so is the riff... and you are 13? damn... lol im 14 and i cant scream like that... **** you gotta coach me :|
Quote by Smitty101
Dude... the death grunt **** is amazing.. so is the riff... and you are 13? damn... lol im 14 and i cant scream like that... **** you gotta coach me :|

thanks for the complment, i'm sure he'll be happy that someone likes his scream, he's gotten quite the criticism for it and said he doesn't want to do any more screams. hopefully this will cheer him up
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Your death metal vocal guy is good. I like his voice. The riffs are pretty good. The cymbals sound horrible!

Maybe better recording equipment?
damn it.. i wanna learn too scream like tht.. i've gotten used too the slipknot scream but i cant go tht low.. i'll strain the hell out of my vocal chords lol