I'm pretty sure they would go here....

Such a great new band. They've been compared to Sonic Youth a lot which sorta makes sense and their live shows are suposed to be pretty insane. Annnd they have a super cute lead singer.

Any other fans?
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Yeah I think all of them just graduated.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024

they dont really sound anything like SY its just that they're on Thurston's record label. I think theyre a fun listen...my girlfriend likes them anyways
Well it was Rolling Stone who mostly compared them to Sonic Youth so that kinda tells you everything right there....
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024

i saw them when i saw sonic youth. the guitarist jumped on top of me, hit me in the head with his guitar. i think they're show offs with nothing to show. couldn't help thinking the singer wants to be karen o, but she wasn't pulling it off.
Can anyone recommend me a couple of their better songs? They're playing near me with the Black Lips soon.
Quote by starsnostars
i saw them when i saw sonic youth. the guitarist jumped on top of me, hit me in the head with his guitar. i think they're show offs with nothing to show. couldn't help thinking the singer wants to be karen o, but she wasn't pulling it off.

I don't get why everyone has to compare her to Karen O. It must suck to be a girl singer and get into the music because you'll be labeled as a Karen O rip off.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I don't get why everyone has to compare her to Karen O. It must suck to be a girl singer and get into the music because you'll be labeled as a Karen O rip off.
That's like saying that it sucks for the guy from An Angle because now all guy singers will be accused of sounding like Conor Oberst.

There are tons of female singers, and a lot of them don't sound like Karen O. She does.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

i only say it after seeing them live. her singing is nothing like karen o, i can stand karen o. it all her moves. she's had to have clocked hours into watching tell me what rockers to swallow