Sometimes i feel like i dont have a partner.....LIKE NOW.

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!111111111111
Just bump your old thread with that question dude. You really don't need two threads going, this could easily be incorporated into the other thread.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Well the main thing, I'm very lazy and don't want to read 3 pages but I will say I've tried the Roadking and it is an amazing amp. A dual recto and more hides inside of it's case
wait, so the raod king head is way more xpensive than the dual rec rite?

wat bout the combo? is the tone less superior than that of a head?
The combo should be the same amp as the head AFAIK.
The Road King is a Recto...

Anyways, both have all the same sounds just the Road King has a lot more modes, a 4th channel...and A LOT more switches to define your sound. The Road King is also better at nailing other tones in which the Solo head doesnt nail as well...more vintage tones for the most part. But thats why the Road King head is more expensive.

[edit] DISREGARD ALL OF THAT. I read it all incorrectly lol
i know that the roadster is a rect, but its more pricey? by how much at least.

also, if i was to get the combo roadster (which should be cheaper than a half stack), does the combo have the same quality tone as a stack? im thinkin that combos have less superios tone.
Quote by Supern00b
i know that the roadster is a rect, but its more pricey? by how much at least.

also, if i was to get the combo roadster (which should be cheaper than a half stack), does the combo have the same quality tone as a stack? im thinkin that combos have less superios tone.

They'll have essentially the same tone, but a head & cab will project better and possibly sound a bit "bigger".
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I really think you should try them for yourself if you plan on putting out that kind of money..
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
18-1900 dollars
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
I just bought my second Dual Rec yesterday. I paid $1699 tax free at Guitar Center. I love the sound of that amp in every way. However... I also thought about the Mark IV head. It's a thing of beauty!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Why would you buy a second dual recto? I guess for gigs maybe, but still damn that's a lot of money lol.
Quote by CodySG
Why would you buy a second dual recto? I guess for gigs maybe, but still damn that's a lot of money lol.

Oh, no I meant like... I had a used one off of eBay. I wanted a new one with a warranty so I sold it and bought a new one. *drool*
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby