What are they all about?
I know what they do but you can use anything for one, i noticed someone had an old hoover switch for one, is it hard to put one in?
is all you need a couple of wires and a switch or is it more complicated
i know what a killswitch is but i looked at this because i thought you were talking about killswitch engage. haha
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Killswitch. As simple as that. People make it more complicated for some reason...
Try doing it your way with a REALLY high gain setup, then you'll know why people make it complicated. It isn't really complicated, all ya gotta to is connect the two terminals on the output jack with a switch, rather than just cutting the hot from the jack.
These go to eleven...